A card and flowers is a gift you can’t go wrong with. How about a card and flowers that would fit into a single envelope? An envelope which you could easily send around the world?
This seed paper card offers you both: choose your favourite design, write a greeting and post it to your friends or family. They can later plant the card – or just a part of it to save the picture and your message. A few months later they can enjoy blossoming wild flowers.
These seed paper cards are handmade from 100 % recycled paper and are letterpress printed. All seed paper cards come with an ivory envelope. Instructions on how to plant seed paper cards are written on the back side of the packaging.
Keep the paper well watered on a layer of soil, the seeds will start germinating within 1-2 weeks.
These seed paper cards are made from 100% recycled paper and are letterpress printed. Regardless of the design on the card, the seed paper contains a mixture of wild flower seeds including the following: Field Forget-Me-Not (Myosotis arvensis), Common Poppy (Papaver rhoeas), and Oxeye Daisy (Leucanthemum vulgare).
How to plant your seed paper:
Once you’ve recieved one of our seed paper cards, read the greetings inside. Once you’ve thoroughly enjoyed it, it’s ready to be planted. If you want to keep the card, you can always tear off only the perforated part. Or you can plant it whole, go ahead – It’s up to you!
- Find a warm and sunny spot to plant your seed paper. You can start inside and then later replant it in your garden.
- Place the seed paper on soil and sprinkle a bit of soil on the top – the seed paper should not be more than a few millimetres deep.
- Water the seed paper well and regularly – it is crucial to keep it wet at all times.
- The flowers will start germinating in 2-3 weeks. Some seeds start germinating later than others, so please be patient!
- The flowers will reach full bloom in about 3 months.